Skip to content
Boomerang Energy strives to create a positive impact in our communities through a variety of methods - one being scholarships at colleges and universities! Since Boomerang Energy was founded in Duluth and several of the founders are alumni, the College of St. Scholastica holds a special place in the founding of our company.
The Sansio Scholarship carries on a tradition of supporting the entrepreneurial spirit and encourages students to create opportunities bigger than any one person. Boomerang Energy believes that the creativity and vision of future generations is something to encourage and cultivate for the betterment of our communities and society as a whole.
Scholarship shall assist deserving undergraduate student(s) in the Stender School of Business and Technology at CSS.
- Student(s) shall receive a minimum of $1,000 per year.
- Scholarship will support full-time student(s) in the Stender School of Business and Technology who has/have attained the rank of junior.
- Student(s) must show an academic achievement with a minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Demonstration of financial need is not a requirement in order to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Preference will be given to those whose professional aspirations have an entrepreneurial focus.
- Award does not replace CSS grants.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are currently a student at CSS that meets the criteria above keep an eye on your emails from the College. Eligible applicants will receive an email in early March when applications are open for the Sansio Scholarship. When applications are open, the scholarship will also appear here in the Scholarship Directory.