Spicy Mango Sparkler (Mocktail)
Do you miss the citrus taste of orange juice in the morning but want a healthier option to kick start your day? Give this one a try - with mango, turmeric, honey, and Boomerang you're getting a healthy drink that tastes great and will give you some giddy-up to start your day right!
Prep Time: 10-20 Minutes
Makes 6-8 servings, each serving is approximately 50-60 calories
- 2 Cups of Mango (diced is easiest, if they are frozen - thaw them first)
- 1 TSP of Turmeric
- 1 TSP of Honey
- Add the mango, turmeric, and honey into a blend
- Blend it all up into a fine puree
- Add 1.5 TBSP of the puree into the bottom of your glass
- Fill the rest of your glass with Boomerang
We use an 8oz glass, but feel free to use a larger glass and increase the amount of your puree accordingly.
Enjoy that sweet, spicy drink as you watch the morning sun come up over beautiful waters! Or at least imagine the last part... regardless, make the sparkler - you won't regret it!