Boomberry Ginger Cooler (Mocktail)
SUMMER IS HERE!
We've taken a blueberry cooler favorite and added a little bit of a Boom!
Many are familiar with variations of blueberry coolers - this particular recipe is for our Boomberry Ginger Cooler - the mocktail version. Keep those calories low while getting some energy and the healthy effects of blueberries and ginger! This natural mocktail will keep any summer day going. Give the recipe a try and share your experience with us!
Prep Time: 20-30 Minutes
Makes 2-3 servings, each serving is approximately 40 calories
- 1 Cup of Blueberries
- 2/3 Cup of Water
- Place the cup of blueberries into a sauce pan
- Pour the 2/3 cup of water into the sauce pan
- Shred a dusting of ginger over the top of the blueberries
- Bring the mixture to a boil
- Simmer for an additional 5 minutes
- While simmering, mash any of the blueberries that are still plump
- After the 5 minutes, remove from the heat and let cool to room temp
- Strain the mixture to separate the syrup from any remaining blueberry pulp
- Refrigerate until the syrup is chilled
- Fill half a cup with the syrup
- Add ice, and frozen blueberries if you'd like to add an extra touch
- Fill the remainder of the cup with Boomerang
- Serve! Add garnishments like mint leaves if you have them!
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.